Five parks for you!
Insubriparks is the result of an operation co-financed by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund, the Italian State, the Swiss Confederation and the cantons as part of the Interreg V-A Italy-Switzerland Cooperation Programme.
Thanks to this excellent cooperation, five Italian and Swiss regional parks are working together to promote the beauty and wealth of Insubric parks on the Insubric territory.
The project was presented by the Parco Regionale Spina Verde (lead organization), with the partners Parco Campo dei Fiori, Parco Pineta, Politecnico di Milano e Associazione Provalmulini for the Italian part, SUPSI, Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera Italiana (lead organization), Parco delle Gole della Breggia, Parco del Penz e Mendrisiotto Turismo for the Swiss part.
The creation of a common space in which to propose and describe the activities of the five parks and also to implement tourist cooperation with various players in the area is the impetus behind Insubriparksturismo.
A green tourism among natural beauties and routes that preserve archaeological and historical traces, but also a new way of networking, welcoming visitors and tourists, having a common platform where they can do and find all the information they need.
COMUNICATI STAMPA IT
- 25.01.2023 - Presentazione finale
- 25.01.2023 - Itinerario strati di terra e cielo
- 25.01.2023 - Itinerario mulini
- 25.01.2023 - Itinerario genio umano
- 25.01.2023 - Itinerario fortificazioni e segni di confine
- 25.01.2023 - Itinerario biodiversità un tesoro multiforme
- 25.01.2023 - Itinerario abitare nella storia
- 25.01.2023 - Insubriparks Tendenza turismo outdoor
- 21.09.2022 - Obiettivi raggiunti dai 5 parchi
- 23.06.2022 - Nuovo portale Insubriparks
- 01.12.2021 - Progetto Interreg Insubriparks - Promuovere i parchi in rete
- 01.12.2021 - Progetto Interreg Insubriparks - Locandina I convegno
- PUBBLICAZIONI IT 1 Documents
- DOCUMENTI DI PROGETTO IT 1 Documents