Tue 20°C

Genestrerio

The town of Genestrerio was first mentioned in an official document in 1375 (as “Cassina de Zenestrario”), when the settlement formed part of the lands held by several noble families from Mendrisio. It is known, however, that a cluster of farmsteads already existed in the area before the year 1000 and that the village, a place of transit for the armies of the German emperors on their w...

FEATURES
TRANSPORTS Bus
CONTACT
Via Municipio 13 , 6850 Mendrisio
Tel..: +41 58 688 34 23
Position on the map
Follow us
Main sponsor
In collaboration with