Thu 27°C

Besazio

Besazio is first mentioned in a document dated 1254. The settlement was built on a site inhabited since ancient times, as the discovery of numerous archaeological finds dating back to Roman times and the Early Middle Ages prove. According to popular tradition, the name of the village (formerly Besatium or Bexatio, then Besatio in 1335 and Besaccio from the 15th to the 18th century) echoes the name...

FEATURES
TRANSPORTS Bus
CONTACT
Via Municipio 13, 6850 Mendrisio
Tel..: +41 58 688 34 21
Follow us
Main sponsor
In collaboration with