Our Art Nouveau building is located in a large park on the hills of Mendrisio. The suite on the first floor and the "small suite" on the top floor offer a peaceful stay.
The wine-growing region is ideal for hikes or bike tours. Nearby: paleontological site of Monte San Giorgio (declared World Heritage by UNESCO), fossil museum, archaeological park, and museums.
Breakfast with homemade jams and regional products is served on the terrace in summer.
- SIZE Number rooms: 2, Number of beds: 4
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES BnB member
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Private garage , Garden , Private parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Washing machine , Minibar , Use of the kitchen area , Radio , TV