Wine & Dine with Fumagalli Vini
An extraordinary evening of quality food and wine. Wine and food will live together in unison, in a dynamic and cultured space, surrounded by one of the most evocative panoramas in the whole of Ticino. We will spoil you with a gourmet menu of four courses, each harmoniously paired with a wine specially chosen by Fumagalli Vini. The producer will be present at the dinner.
Menu & Fumagalli Wines
- Amuse Bouche - Cream of potato, truffle oil, Pan 100 croutons
Wine: Monte San Giorgio Pinot Grigio Ticino DOC 2022
- Appetizer - Leek cooked at low temperature in vinaigrette, drops of zincarlin, crispy tuiles and marinated salmon petals
Wine: Monte San Giorgio Aurora Bianco del Ticino DOC 2021
- First course - Pumpkin ravioli with crispy pancetta and alp cheese fondue, toasted almond crumbs
Wine: Millevolti white Merlot Ticino DOC 2020
- Second course - Crispy rolled pork belly, hazelnuts, cream of Jerusalem artichoke and baby carrots accompanied by the reduction of its sauce
Wine: Morbio Superiore Ronco dell'Anfiteatro Ticino DOC Merlot 2021
- Dessert - Parfait with walnut liqueur eggnog and walnut ice cream
Wine: "La Noce" Millevolti Walnut liqueur
The offer includes
- 4 course menu
- 4 glasses of wine
- Journey by cogwheel train A/R Capolago-Vetta
Departure from Capolago at 19:00
Return from Vetta at 23:15
- Adults and children 6-15 years: CHF 106.00
- Children 0-5 years: free
The history of Fumagalli Vini Sa began in 1923 at the hands of its founder Giuseppe Fumagalli. Almost a century later and exactly in 2011, his nephew Giuseppe, unable to provide continuity within the family, decided to hand over the company to Carlo Crivelli, a person known in the Ticino wine world for his dynamism and attachment to the territory. From this moment on, Fumagalli Vini experienced a real rebirth. The company's philosophy, great respect for the environment and biodiversity induced its forerunner to undertake a new challenge in 2021 by converting the entire production, including vineyards and terroirs, to organic. The 8 cultivated hectares are located in the best viticultural areas of the Mendrisiotto. 4.5 hectares on the slopes of Monte San Giorgio, a Unesco World Heritage Site, in the municipalities of Meride and Arzo. The remaining 3.5 on the best ronchi of Pedrinate and Morbio Superiore. These different terroirs allow the cultivation of 15 different grape varieties in addition to Merlot, some of them on an experimental basis. The recently built wine cellar allows the grapes produced to be transformed, making the most of each individual variety and origin, thus achieving representative, quality wines.
Booking required! Book now!
Offer cannot be combined. The event will take place with a minimum of 20 participants.
- OPENING Sat: 19:00 - 23:15
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy , Get-togethers