Thursday in the square
Readings and outdoor meetings in July and August.
To spend beautiful summer evenings, LaFilanda dedicates Thursday evenings to a small series of open-air meetings with authors from Italian-speaking Switzerland.
The square in front of the centre turns into a nice and sober living room to welcome the various guests.
- 23 July at 21:15: Socrates and the sand;
- 6 August at 8:30 pm: On Hemingway's trail;
- August 13th at 8:30 p.m.: The commissioner and the caretaker;
- 20 August at 8:30 p.m.: Former Orthodox;
- August 27 at 8:30 p.m.: The Ten Days.
Access to the appointments is free and without reservation.
At the entrance, personal data are required for tracking.
In the event of rain, there is limited availability of places inside LaFilanda.
- CATEGORIES Literature , Get-togethers