Summers Momò - Discovering the territory
Fossil Museum of the Monte San Giorgio, in collaboration with the Park of the Breggia Gorges, the Ethnographic Museum of the Muggio Valley and Ca.StellaFARM, offers a rich programme of activities, educational workshops and excursions to discover our territory. During the month of July, children from 6 to 12 years old can discover the fossils of Monte San Giorgio, be millers for a day, discover little artists and discover the world of mini-ponies. These are just some of the many activities organised as part of Estati Momò 2021.
- Cost per afternoon/morning: CHF 25.-;
- Cost per day: CHF 45.- (discount for siblings).
Useful information: The activities will take place also in case of rain (unless otherwise specified). Please provide clothing and
clothing and shoes appropriate to the weather conditions and the necessary equipment for excursions in the area (water, sun cream, insect spray, etc.). For one-day activities, provide an individual packed lunch. Limited number of participants to ensure safety and hygiene standards. Accident and liability insurance paid for by participants. Guided tours with trained leaders, educational activities, workshops and snacks are included (report intolerances and allergies).
See the programme for dates and other information. Registration is required by 12 noon on the day before the event at:
- Fossil Museum of the Monte San Giorgio and UNESCO World Heritage Site: tel. +41 (0)91 640 00 80 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Park of the Breggia Gorges: tel. +41(0)91 690 10 29 or email@example.com;
- Ethnographic Museum of the Muggio Valley: tel. +41 091 690 20 38 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Ca.Stella FARM - Camino Spinirolo; tel. +41 (0)91 630 22 34 or email@example.com.