Monte Generoso under the stars
For night owls and other "migratory birds"
Experiencing the mountains at night is definitely one of the activities that must be done at least once in a lifetime! In the dark, the senses begin to refine, and slowly you discover that in the darkness you can see better than you imagine. But your sense of smell and hearing also become amplified, because in the night the forest and the mountain wake up. Many animals, secured by the darkness, move only in the night hours, you will be able, therefore, to meet many nocturnal animals and birds and ... who knows maybe even some chamois.
It will be enough, then, to look up to be embraced by millions of bright stars and make this adventure unique and unforgettable.
- 19:00 Departure from Capolago by cogwheel train
- 19:40 Arrival at the summit
- 19:45-21:30 Dinner at the Self-Service Restaurant
- 21:30 Guided hike to the summit of Monte Generoso and then descend to the intermediate station in Bellavista
- 23:10 Return from Bellavista by cogwheel train
Important to wear appropriate clothing and shoes. Bring your own flashlight.
Duration of the hike: 1h30 - Medium difficulty
- Adults: CHF 75.00
- Children (5-16 anni): CHF 45.00
- Children aged 0-5: free
- Round trip by cogwheel train
- Dinner at the Generoso self-service incl. starters, hot dish, dessert, coffee - drinks not included
- Guided hike from the summit to Bellavista
The offer is not cumulative