Mercatino di Natale Balerna
Christmas market organised by the Parents' Assembly in collaboration with the Municipality of Balerna and the Sgüra Fest Association in the Nunziatura park (behind the Collegiate Church of San Vittore).
Many stalls await you with handicraft products, delicacies, activities for children and, inside the Christmas village in the square (above the ex-post office), a well-stocked buvette.
- 2:00pm: Opening of the market
- 3:00pm: Christmas concert by the students of the Civic Philharmonic School of Balerna supported by some active musicians
- 4:00pm: Panettonata offered by the Parents' Association
- 7:00pm: Soup offered by the Sgüra Fest Association
- 7:30pm: Lighting of Christmas decorations
- 8:00pm: Closing of the market
Only in case of good weather.
In accordance with current regulations, you will be required to present a valid COVID CERTIFICATE upon entering the market.
- OPENING Sat: 14:00 - 20:00
- CATEGORIES Market