Franco Grignani - Polysensory between art, graphics and photography
Franco Grignani (1908 - 1999) was one of the most important protagonists of the visual communication of the twentieth century, the exhibition and the catalog present the complexity of his work and research declined around the theme of polysensory. The exhibition and the documentary investigation are divided into three sectors: photography, graphics and art.
Through research on Manuela Grignani's family historical archive, on specific funds of the Museum of Contemporary Photography MUFOCO based in Cinisello Balsamo -Milan and the Documentation Centre of the Italian Association of Visual Communication Design AIAP, and on important private Italian and Swiss art collections, it is possible to retrace the fundamental stages of Franco Grignani's artistic experimentation.
The catalogue essays by Mario Piazza, Roberta Valtorta, Giovanni Anceschi, Nicoletta Ossanna Cavadini and Bruno Monguzzi investigate from his initial research on photography to advertising graphics, from perceptive mathematical analysis to Optical Art.
- Free guided tour with admission to the museum for a fee: Sunday, February 24 at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday, September 15 at 4:00 p.m. finissage, followed by an aperitif)
- Educational workshops for children and adults from 15:00 to 17:00 with snacks: April 6 (In black and white), May 15 (Walking through the works), June 1 (Forbidden not to photograph). Inscription at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mums, dads and babies at the museum: 13 April at 10:00 a.m. Guided tour for families with babies, pushchairs and prams with final non-alcoholic aperitif.
- Visit with grandparents to the museum: 8 September at 16:30 followed by a snack
- International Museum Day: 19 May at 15:00-17:00 free workshop for children "Graphics between past, present and future", followed by a snack
Guided tours for associations, groups, schools (also for educational workshops): on request by writing to email@example.com
Mon: Chiuso / Geschlossen / Fermé / Closed
Tue... Sun: 10.00-12.00 / 14.00-18.00
- CATEGORIES Exhibitions and fairs