Fossils at dusk
A walk at dusk, to discover some specific geopaleontological features of Monte San Giorgio.
The Associazione Transnazionale Guide Ufficiali Monte San Giorgio, the Museo dei Fossili di Meride, the local restaurants, invite you to an evening of surprises, explanations and refreshments, with the aim of divulging the heritage of Monte San Giorgio, recognized by UNESCO for its worldwide uniqueness.
- Parking Hotel Serpiano;
- Serpiano excursion - Pra Campé - Ca del Monte, between Switzerland and Italy;
- Along the way: Find the hidden treasure;
- Panorama with juice at the Hotel Serpiano;
- Apericena at the Agriturismo Cà del Monte da Rosalba Gessaga;
- Return from Cà del Monte.
Cost: 25.- CHF/€, children up to 10 years 15.- CHF/€.
Bring a lamp for the return journey and equip yourself with trekking shoes, suitable clothing, water bottle and lots of curiosity.
In case of bad weather the evening will be cancelled.
For info and reservations: email@example.com +39 351 252 2982.
- OPENING Sat: 17:00 - 21:00
- CATEGORIES Get-togethers