Ladies on bikes
PRO TIP: Women's only
Discover the largest wine-growing area in Ticino on a bike: the vineyards of Mendrisiotto.
Always downhill, this enogastronomic bike ride goes from winery to winery, through the vineyards of the region, offering the opportunity to taste quality wines and visit the winegrowers. Before that, a relaxing night in the Mendrisiotto.
Fantastic landscapes, sport and pleasure come together at Bike'n'Wine in the Mendrisiotto. Until October, guided bike tours take place in one of the most scenic areas of Switzerland, during which excellent wines from the region and local delicacies can be enjoyed. No need to worry about your bike and helmet - both are included in the price, as are local guides, tastings and winery visits.
Offer period: May to October, depending on availability
Total duration of the experience: 6h00
Meeting point: Hotel Coronado, Via Francesco Borromini, 6850 Mendrisio
Equipment: comfortable clothing recommended
Participants: minimum 6 / maximum 16 (for larger groups, on request)
Price: CHF 295.00 in a double room for single use / CHF 540.00 in a double room
Weather: the bike tour will take place in all weather conditions, by bike or possibly by bus
Reservation: for organisational reasons, reservations must be made at least 15 days prior to the planned day of arrival
Cancellation: cancellation by the customer must be checked and discussed for a possible partial refund of 25%.
- Bed and breakfast
- 10:45 a.m. transfer from hotel to tour starting point
- bicycle and helmet delivery
- 2 guides accompanying the group
- van following and intervening in case of need
- tastings at wineries with which we cooperate
- lunch, water included and other drinks excluded
- Return to hotel approx. 16:00 hrs
2nd part at your choice, price per person:
- Sauna and detox herbal tea - CHF 30.00
- FoxTown: accompaniment and voucher for CHF 100.00 - CHF 130.00
- Cooking with us: guests can prepare an aperitif in our kitchen, which they can then enjoy - CHF 50.00
- WINE AND CELLARS Tasting sessions